Services > Change and Transition Management
- Defining and coming to agreement on a common vision for change without any competing initiatives.
- Strong executive leadership engagement that communicates the vision and creates a proactive environment for the business change to be effective.
- Implementing through the workforce of the business, an effective communication plan that garners interest, educates and creates agility for the proposed day to day changes in the project, that encourages individuals and groups to take ownership for their new roles and responsibilities.
- Defining and implementing change solutions for the project’s alignment across all practices, stakeholders and – all people impacted by the project.
- Creating a concrete plan for how to measure whether or not the change is a success — and follow-up plans for both successful and unsuccessful
Talk to a Business Optimisation Partner